IT Project Manager
An IT Project Manager, or IT Project Leader, is a professional who oversees the implementation of IT infrastructure and software within the organisation. Their main duties include project planning, resource allocation and project implementation that is in line with the organisation’s standards and policies.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
- Define resource allocation, work scope and responsibilities of assignee, project phases/timeline
- Drive all project personnels to work on project based on planning, ensure project direction with solid progress and accomplish in targeted requirements
- Collect statuses from project personnels, regularly summarise the updates on project statuses and to-do actions to all stakeholders.
- Define problems encountered if any and decide the alternatives/work-around time to ensure the project is delivered on time and with quality. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Assist in organizing, attending and minute-taking of project meetings
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Create and maintain comprehensive records of project documentations for future use.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in IT or related field of study.
- Minimum 1 or more years of proven working experiences in the relevant field, delivering IT solutions, managing and executing of IT projects.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must.
- Strong coordination and communication skills to manage project team activities with high-quality successful project delivery experiences
- Familiar with IT Project methodologies, tools and phases of project lifecycle
- Understanding and implementation of Security and Data Protection
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge and experience in the project of architecting /infrastructure on a public cloud platform is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player who is independent, patient and adaptable.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.