IT Helpdesk Officer
• Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
• Manage and supervise the calls which are received by all help desks. Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Provide effective 1st level IT support to customers.
• Assist in the day-to-day operation and performance of the Service Desk.
• Investigate and resolve higher-level faults that occur or escalate these to the appropriate area.
• Record incidents and resolutions using the Service Desk software.
• Monitor Service Desk records and analyze reports, taking preventative action to ensure Service Levels are met across the IT operational group.
• Monitoring and reporting on hardware, software and network resources to ensure a high level of performance, security and integrity
• Monitor all ‘High’ and ‘Major’ priority Service Desk issues to ensure prompt resolution
• Ongoing support to internal users by phone, email or in front office.
• Providing solutions to problems with regards to IT applications.
• Provide IT support for audio/video conference.
• Participation in IT projects, writing of new processes and user guides.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Prepare activity reports
• Ensure Computer Assets database is maintained and kept up to date
• Inform management of recurring problems
• Stay current with system information, changes and update.
• Provide telephony and customer facing support for initial fault diagnosis; liaise with customer throughout to ensure satisfactory resolution of problem.
As per the Job Description
Job Location Kuwait Company Industry Retail & Wholesale Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Residence Location Kuwait
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.