Digital Marketing Manager
Take Charge of our Paid Digital Marketing!
- Launch and Manage all Paid campaigns and promotions
- Be experienced in managing multiple Budgets
- Analyse and spot trends, behaviours and reactions
Execute and measure multi-channel Content Campaigns.
- Grow engagement through paid campaigns across key social media platforms: Display, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Work with our Internal – Graphic, Video & Marketing teams to devise creative and impactful campaigns driving traffic to our website
- Monitor analytics to make recommendations to improve engagement
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
Your Skills to Success
- Strong understanding of running social media ad campaigns
- Experience in analytical reporting
- Expert in Communication
- Contributing to the delivery of creative campaign ideas, including research and ideation for new projects
- Keeping an eye on the market, monitoring and reporting on industry trends
- Be highly organised, friendly, proactive, collaborative and passionate
- Demonstrate results not excuses, with the can do attitude towards their work
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate priorities simultaneously
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in paid digital marketing
- Commit to 5 Days a Week, office based role in Granville
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.