IT Compliance, Risk & Audit Management Deputy Director
- Up to $12000
- Permanent Role with AWS and 3 months Variable Bonus
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a MUST
- Experiences in Healthcare Institutions are highly preferred
- Define the IT compliance risk universe and develop the annual IT risk and compliance management work plan, compliance programmes/ IT security audit checklists to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating IT risks.
- Conduct annual IT policy compliance, process compliance reviews, technical compliance audits/ reviews on critical systems and infrastructure and report the findings to the management team and IT Risk Committee.
- Manage interactions with internal stakeholders, including briefings, conduct compliance checks, management responses and follow-up actions and on-target execution of the annual IT risk and compliance work plan
- Review IT findings/issues (e.g. non compliances or partial compliances) arising from the compliance reviews, assess Company’s overall state of ICT governance and risks and formulate mitigation plans to address the gaps and to improve overall state of ICT governance and risks. Monitor and validate IT findings and follow up actions, to ensure control remediation is effective and root causes have been addressed and timely closure of IT issues
- Work closely with internal and external auditors to avoid duplication of audit and compliance efforts and consolidate common IT audit and compliance findings for sharing with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and compliance.
- Review and explore policies and practices in the market and introduce appropriate best practices to Company to strengthen IT risks and compliance within Company.
- Recommend compliance and audit response and support risk assessment
- Implement an IT risk and compliance management programme for company
- Implement and maintain the risk register to document IT system and operational risks.
- Identify and escalate high, significant and systematic risks for IT systems and operations to IT management for risk treatment and report to IT Risk Committee for oversight.
- Develop training programme to improve the IT compliance knowledge and competencies for internal stakeholders.
- Develop and implement localized IT security-related policies, processes and procedures pertaining to IT project delivery, IT security, Cloud security and third-party management.
- Monitor and review new and ongoing IT projects to ensure compliance to governance, institutionalized processes, and application standards to procedures
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of IT infrastructure and IT security related role
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is required
- Certified Information Systems Security Profession certification would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Cybersecurity risks and risk treatment would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal & communications skills and ability to manage stakeholders from diverse backgrounds at various levels of seniority.
- Macro in perspectives and meticulous in implementation.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to [email protected] No. R1983718
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661
Career LevelSenior ManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate (PhD)Years of Experience8 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.