For the successful applicant, the role involves a variety of duties including
- Processing of customer orders
- Liaise with customers about orders & deliveries
- Product ordering and stock allocation
- Check order confirmations and update expected delivery dates
- Enter, amend & receive purchase orders into the system
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve price, quality & delivery/invoice issues
- Assist accounts & customer service teams to resolve different queries
- Update and add new products to the system
- Load pricing into the system
To be a successful candidate, the following is essential: –
- Navision or Similar ERP system experience
- Computer literacy, in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Be prepared to pay attention to detail and maintain accurate records
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- Be a flexible team player
- Be a self-starter with a solution focus
This role will suit a can-do person who enjoys being the go-to person and assisting in all areas as needed.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.