Customer Service Representative
Deliver professional customer service experience
Accountable for order processingClient DetailsOur Client is a global leader in the chemical business with a multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. The American MNC has a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing focus on strengthening its global operations, they are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist them and contribute in this area.DescriptionReporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities include ensuring that order management process is monitored through order entry in SAP system to billing. You are also expected to possess great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.Additional responsibilities will include:
- Continuous support of Customer Services Team in maintaining quality relationships with their international customer base.
- End-to-end order process, from order receipt through delivery within agreed timeline.
- Management of customers who operate on Letter of Credit, ensure L/C are issued according to standard, and to prepare banking documents as per L/C requirements.
- Close collaboration with country managers on orders against forecast and to communicate the updates to plants to achieve high order fulfilment rate.
- Maintenance of up to date documentation of customers’ records on all business systems.
- Prompt handling of all customers’ queries and co-ordination of necessary follow-up actions.
- Issuance of PO to vendors and to perform goods receipt throughout billing in SAP, as well as settlement of payment request of vendor or forwarder invoices.
- To maintain and keep record of import-export and shipping documentations for audit purposes, based on requirements of local & US government.
- Maintain full compliance with SOX and any other control requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure dispatch meets customers’ delivery deadlines.
- To ensure accuracy with export documentation to prevent custom delays.
- To use personal judgement and proactive in developing effective and constructive solutions to challenges in import/export activity and procedures.
ProfileYou must have a Degree in Supply Chain or a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience with direct experience in Order Management & Export matters. It is crucial that you possess strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and hands-on experience on SAP. Proficiency in Excel and sound experience of working with Import & Export documentation for US and Asia regions are fundamental requirements.Job OfferYou will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.