Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Validating claims and submitting E-claims on DHPO/Shafafiya portal as per DHA/DOH/MOH guidelines on a timely manner
• Reviewing and analyzing of Remittance advice
• Recording of fully paid, partly paid and denied claims
• Reviewing and re-submitting of denied/partly paid claims with accurate reason
• Liaising with payer/TPA regarding remittance follow-up, resubmission, reconciliation and other requirements
• Finalizing yearly book closures with Insurance TPA/Payers
• Tracking & maintaining sales report for direct billing and reimbursement store wise
• Arranging the required legal documents
• Empaneling individual branches/stores for Insurance direct billings
• Coordinating with new/existing Payer/TPA for pending/new contracts
• Maintaining store wise Empanelment summary for direct billing and reimbursements
• Initiating addendums with new changes in terms/tariff
• Preferably a Graduate with 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Strong Attention to detail
• Advanced skills/proficiency in MS-office (Excel & Powerpoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good time management skills
• Proficient in systems
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and stringent timelines
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates’ technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.