Executive Secretary to CEO
On behalf of a private office, we are seeking a top-notch Executive Secretary. Based in Riyadh, you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative, secretarial and organizational support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Implement all relevant procedures & instructions covering related activities to fulfill relevant work requirements while delivering a quality and cost-effective service.
- Set daily and/or weekly priorities in line with the related activities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain filing archiving system.
- Processes travel expenses on behalf of the CEO.
- Ensuring proper travel arrangements of the CEO; arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO including proofreading for accuracy and correctness.
- Prepare special reports by gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data.
- Read and route incoming mail, answering and screening CEO telephone calls, and arranging conference calls.
- Schedule and organize meetings involving top management. Coordinates meetings by arranging boardrooms, preparing agendas & support materials, and prepares and distributes meeting minutes.
- Independently research and provides background material from a variety of sources to the CEO as part of planning for key meetings.
- Review incoming and outgoing correspondence and action points directed to the CEO, and bring significant items to his attention.
- Manage CEO’s calendar, scheduling appointments, and meetings.
- Coordinate with the CEO regarding visitors, ensuring proper welcoming and hospitality arrangements.
- Maintain all CEO’s correspondence; filing and following-up on pending issues.
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files and act as custodian of CEO office documents and records; receiving and controlling required stationary.
- Translate memos, official letters, and other materials as requested by the CEO from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Coordinate with relevant department heads on the preparation of periodical reports to keep the CEO informed about the progress of business initiatives.
- 5 years’ experience in a secretarial professional environment.
- Diploma Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Typing skills – English & Arabic (Minimum 50 WPM).
- Good knowledge of MS Office application.
- Excellent knowledge of English & Arabic (spoken & written).
- Good knowledge in filing & Archiving System.
- Experience in disclosing & handling information of a confidential and sensitive.
- This role will involve travelling out of the Kingdom
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Corporate Management Office Company Type Recruitment Agency Job Role Secretarial Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 15 Residence Location Saudi Arabia Gender Male Nationality Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 26 Max: 35
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.