Chief Financial Officer
Exciting CFO position working with the CEO and being a true partner to the business and executive team in a new exciting phase of further expansion and growth. Call now to find out more.
West HQ Ltd (formerly Rooty Hill RSL Club) is a company which includes on the one 8-hectare site the new world class Sydney Coliseum Theatre, Sydney Gymnastic & Aquatic Centre, Novotel Sydney West HQ, a licensed club with 700+ electronic gaming machines and a host of leading Sydney iconic restaurants. A destination of diverse business all managed by West HQ. West HQ is seeking an experienced and seasoned CFO to partner the business and executive team in a new exciting phase of realising $140 million of investment delayed due to COVID-19. The CFO will play a crucial role in an exciting new chapter which will include further expansion.
Reporting to the CEO, this position is a key member of the senior leadership team and play a crucial role in an exciting new chapter which will include further expansion. You will manage and further develop the finance & accounting function, whilst also delivering the development and execution of business strategy and process improvement initiatives. They are requiring a true people leader, capable of driving a forward-facing culture of high performance and growth. You will also play an integral part in enhancing the budgeting & forecasting capacity within the finance team.
- A humble self-starter who is keen to work with a motivated leadership team
- It’s important that the successful CFO be a strong team player who will actively contribute to the growth phase life cycle of the organisation.
- A high performing and seasoned CFO with a track record of strong team leadership experience who can build a high performing team around them.
- Leverage of their strong financial acumen and discipline. They will play integral part in enhancing the budgeting & forecasting capacity within the finance team.
- A CFO who can be a true partner to the business and be results & outcome driven.
- Previous experience working within the Hospitality, Retail, Leisure industry would be ideal, but is flexible.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join this market leader, where you will work closely with the senior leadership team and play an active role in an exciting new chapter which will include further expansion.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Convenient Western Sydney location
- Onsite Parking provided
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.