Business Unit Manager
Drake is a renowned privately owned Global and Australasian search agency with offices throughout Australia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Asia, South Africa and New Zealand. After 70 years in business Drake continues to be a global leader in assisting businesses find the right staffing fit for their business.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Operations Professional with blue collar contract management experience to be responsible for a Business Unit. This role is permanent and can be based either in Perth or Karratha. Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for operational efficiencies; exemplary customer service practices and have the ability to meet contractual obligations within financial and operational targets.
- Proven management experience operating within a contract responsible for staff working within a blue-collar environment
- Extensive staff management experience
- Leadership ability and track record in safety leadership and performance
- Commercial & Financial acumen; P&L and Profit and Loss General Ledgers
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationship and communication channels with stakeholders
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Ability to handle negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong report writing skills and intermediate Microsoft Suite skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Be flexible and available to travel between Perth/Karratha and from site-to-site in the Pilbara.
- Heavy industrial, Transport or Waste industry experience desirable
- Positive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible location option Perth or Karratha
- Opportunity to build your career portfolio
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please upload a cover letter and current resume outlining your skills and experience as a manager operating a business unit within a blue collar environment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.