Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Duties and responsibilities:
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Developing and updating HR policies and procedures.
Serving as a strategic partner to management by integrating HR strategies into the organization’s overall mission and operational strategy. General office management.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Business, administration or any related field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of principles, policies & practices of personnel & HR administration.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.