To carefully remove processed parts from the jigs and place them on the packing bench ensuring the parts are not damaged by the contact with the jig pins or material on the bench
· To check the finish accurately meets the requirements of written job card and query any discrepancies with the appropriate supervisor or manager
· To count the number of processed parts and query if this does accurately match the job card and amend the job card where necessary
· To perform a suitable visual inspection of the parts to ensure that they have been accurately processed in accordance with the job card and that they are free defects, marks, or blemishes. To advise a Supervisor or Manager of any potential problems
· To pack the parts with extra care and attention using a suitable packaging material. To follow any specific packaging requirements noted on the job card
· To label all packages clearly and accurately with the customer’s name and attach the relevant part of the job card to the package
· Place all completed packages on the correct alphabetically labelled rack for the customer or the courier collection rack as appropriate
· As and when required to assist customers and couriers who arrive to collect their work. To ensure the correct packages are handed over and the relevant signatures are obtained
· To keep the packing benches clean & tidy. To dispose of rubbish daily.
· To advise managers of any shortages of packaging materials in a timely manner so that new supplies can be ordered before stock runs outTo carryout additional duties as instructed by the senior management team as and when required
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.