Position Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 14K AED, depending on experience and qualifications, plus accommodation, transportation, flights
Job Location: UAE
About the client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE.
- Assist HSE Lead and ensure implementation of HSE Management System, HSE compliance and HSE policies
- Responsible for construction phase of projects
- Review local and international applicable requirements for Project compliance implementation
- Supervise, audit and inspect project HSE implementation under approved control of work
- Evaluate site implementation of HSE plan, emergency response plan and ensure policy compliance, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support HSE lead including documentation, site implementations in a timely manner
- Responsible for contractor compliance and regulatory requirements
- Male, 50 years old and below
- At least 10 years of experience in oil and gas; having at least 7 years working in an HSE capacity including 4 years working in upstream operational environments
- Must have good drilling activity related experience plus exposure to hydraulic workover and well intervention operations
- Must have field and office experience
- Must understand, interpret, and be able to implement applicable regulations within regulatory jurisdictions as well as company/contractor policies, procedures and standards
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Oil & Gas Company Type Recruitment Agency Job Role Oil and Gas Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $3,000 – $4,000 Number of Vacancies 4
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 10 Gender Male Age Max: 50
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.