About the Company
WEX is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
About the Role
Working within the regional HR team, the HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the business to provide proactive and high-quality people services. With no two days being the same, this role is integral to the delivery of our HR strategy with a specific focus on recruitment, reward and recognition, employee experience and learning and development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in partnership with the wider HR team and stakeholders to support implementation of the HR Strategy
- Build and maintain rapport with all levels of the organisation
- Support the employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Prepare employee documentation
- Conduct new hire HR inductions and employee exit interviews
- Preparation of HR reports
- Understand and participate in performance development processes
- Support employee experience initiatives, including health and wellbeing program activities
- Support recruitment including sourcing and screening candidates
- Implement and maintain HR and Company policies and processes
- Build consistent global standing or best practice
- Participate in HR projects
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in an HR Administration role
- Relevant degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred
- Working knowledge of HR practices
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new computer programs
- A great attitude, proactive nature, and natural problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify and implement incremental continual improvement
- Ability to think ahead, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for accuracy/detail
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- A willingness to learn new skills and grow in the role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.