We are a leading security services organisation. We put technology to work in making the world a safer place. Our mission is that as trusted partners, we protect lives and assets, and deliver integrated critical services. By empowering our people, our goal is to enable our communities to stay safe and thriving.
We offer a broad range of opportunities and career pathways for our people to grow and explore their potential. We believe that people, equipped with innovative thinking and technological capabilities will make the world safer, smarter and better.
Life at Certis
If you are a passionate individual looking for opportunities to expand your skills, and purposeful work instead of just a ‘job’, we would love to hear from you.
At Certis, no two days look alike. Our work calendars are filled with chances to collaborate with others, and bring new initiatives to life. Whether you’re looking to improve a process, or have an innovative idea awaiting a technology solve, we want you to bring your ideas to the table.
We are a close-knit team that looks out for each other, works hard to get the job done, and encourages each other to grow – the perfect place for you to grow your career!Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and supervise all mechanical and building maintenance related activities (eg. Plumbing and Sanitary, ACMV, building repair works).
- Manage term contractors and lead a team of technical officers and technicians in facilities operation, troubleshooting, preventive and breakdown maintenance works.
- Provide consultancy to all mechanical and building related issues encountered at site, provide feasible solution and co-ordinate with owners, contractors/vendors and users on engineering functional requirements and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Review and improve preventive maintenance programme.
- Ensure compliance to all domain and safety related regulations and maintain a library of updated related documentation.
- Take responsibility in project costs control and maintain quality service standards and related documentation works.
Skills & Experience:
- Recognized degree/diploma in Engineering, Building Services, Intelligent Building Technology, or any other related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in facilities management and related field. Projects and Construction experience may be considered
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assignments and manage operation with good leadership attributes.
- Self-driven, resourceful, able to multi-task and a good team player.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certification in related field (eg. FSM/SCEM/LP/GMM/GMFM/WSH/SSC/SO/LEW) will be an added advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Work on projects for world-class security projects renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Community volunteering opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives and a medical insurance and dental allowance.
Certis is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce culture, which is supported by our Compass values. Our aim is to attract, develop and retain a truly diverse and high-performing workforce.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Mechanical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.