Duties & Responsibilities:
– Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines
– Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely
– Compose correspondence/reports for the Manager and draft all the letters, correspondence and all writing communications on behalf of the Manager.
– Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations and coordinate meetings
– Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
– Preparing and maintaining employee’s files and updating the HR system.
– Drafting Confidential Documentation like salary certificates, NOC letters, Salary transfer letters, Promotion/demotion letters, Termination letters, NOC for driving license, HR Memos, Circulars and notices, etc.
– Drafting and updating various documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
– Maintaining employee’s leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance and absenteeism and reporting it to the Human Resources Manager
– Provide suggestions and information to management on policies and procedures, staff performance, and disciplinary matters.
– Provide various statistical reports to the management on a weekly or monthly basis such as manpower status, attrition rate, absenteeism rate, appraisal analysis, etc.
– Attending and understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implementing corrective measures for them in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
– Processing of end of service benefits in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
– Provide accurate and prompt responses to all HR inquires.
– Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
– Co-coordinating with PRO for new employee visa processing
– Provide support to different departments on employee payroll administration, visa processing, travel arrangements etc.
– Ensure all the Government and Legal formalities like visas, cancellations, medical insurance, and emirates ID are processed on time.
– Recruiting staff: this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, CV sourcing. CV reviewing, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates, reference checks, preparing offer letters, and mobilizing the new hires.
– Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments
– Conducting orientation program and briefing to new employee
– Maintaining an updated database of applicants.
– Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
– Medical insurance: coordinating with the insurance coordinator for issuing medical cards for the employees, handling the medical claims and all other insurance-related issues
Skills required for the job:
· – Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience in HR or Administration
· – Effective communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
· – Ability to handle confidential information
· – Must be organized, quick thinking and efficient
· – Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
· – Ability to work with minimal supervision
· – Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments
· – Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Technical Maintenance & Repair Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $1,000 – $1,500 Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 3 Residence Location Dubai,United Arab Emirates Nationality India; Philippines Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.