HR Assistant – Contract role
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Assistant to support the HR team in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
- Assist in on-boarding activities for new hires
- Assist in work pass related matters (e.g. applications, renewals, cancellations) and manage the related cross charge of costs back to the business.
- Assist in covid related matters (e.g. dissemination of advisories, aid local foreign employees on the entry process)
- Assist in collation and submission of manual overtime claims (where required)
- Guide employees on all HR topics based on relevant policies and processes
- Provide administration support to the GBS H2R Team as required.
Requirements• Preferably 2-3 years working experience in related field• Familiar with MOM online portals for work pass transactions• Knowledge of relevant immigration regulations and procedures is a must of this role• Good timeline management and prioritization skills• Detailed, oriented and professional in client servicing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.