Export Sales Assistant Executive / Executive
- Identify and develop overseas buyer
- Attend to overseas customers’ needs
- Coordinate with Star factory in China and Malaysia
- Plan, coordinate and attend international furniture exhibitions
- A-Level / Diploma / Degree in related field (Marketing or International Business major)
- Relevant export sales and marketing experience in furniture or other industries added advantage
- Possess knowledge of shipping procedures and import / export documentation is added advantage
- Must be able to multi-task and travel at any time
- Positive working attitude, good communication skill and team player
- Self-driven, responsible, with integrity and able to work under pressure
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with English and Mandarin speaking counterparts
- Able to start work with short notice
- Permanent position
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.