Host / Hostess – French Luxury Fashion Brand
Employment: Full Time
Reporting to the Assistant Boutique Manager, you will contribute to the efficient client management within our Boutiques while offering our clients the highest level of service at all times.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Create a luxurious experience for every client entering our boutique in line with brand’s exceptional services.
• Ensure customers are welcomed in the required manner in order to create strong relationships with them and encourage brand loyalty
• Ensure that each client is assigned to a Fashion Advisor once they enter the Boutique who will then assist them with their journey
• Advise, guide and help clients who are waiting to enter the Boutique
• Ensure that the queue management tool is used correctly and efficiently
• Explain to our clients the philosophy behind our queuing system
• Recognise VIP clients and informing the Boutique Management team
• Ensure that grooming standards are in line with brand image as outlined in the brand boutique charter
• Work effectively and efficiently with colleagues and management
• Working schedule – 9 hours a day/ 6 days a week
• You have previous experience in client service / customer service role in a luxury environment and have a strong service mindset.
• You are passionate about Fashion and possess strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
• Strong English communications skills are a must, Arabic or Russian languages would be an advantage
• Open to candidates with cabin crew / flight attendant / hospitality experience.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.