Hospital Temperature Screener x3
- Salary: $10/hour
- Working hours: 7:45am – 1:45pm (AM shift), 1pm – 8:00pm (PM shift), 7:45am – 7:45pm (AM & PM shift)
- Working days: Any 3 – 6 working days per week assigned by supervisor
- Duration: minimum 3 months
- Working location: Bukit Batok
Duties and responsibilities:
- Must be comfortable to wear full PPE and N95 whenever required to support vaccination station
- Able to cope with fast paced work environment as required hands on registration using electronic systems such as laptop
- Take temperature and administer health screening questionnaire
- Data entry
- Attending to queries from patients & visitors
- Assist in covid swab / vaccination operation
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Reg No: R21103145 (Ng Shao Ze)
EA License No.: 01C4394
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients. Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd. Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.