Analyst & Campaign Manager
Research shows that being consumer-centric pays. And it makes sense. Having an analytical lens and looking at the bigger picture of who our users are by attributes, interests, and where they are in their customer journey allows us to create meaningful marketing campaigns, which lead to engagement, retention, and, greater usage of our services. The candidate will play a critical role in marketing our content through customer lifecycle marketing campaigns, for meWATCH and meLISTEN.Responsibilities
- Develop customer engagement strategy and use cases that will drive engagement, conversions, retention, purchases and consumer’s satisfaction.
- Manage and execute customer lifecycle marketing campaigns with audience marketing and content teams to that would complement their marketing plans and meet business objectives.
- Manage and execute campaigns with product, UX/UI and customer service teams to inform users on product development or collection of consumer satisfaction data.
- Identify and curate relevant content and create targetable user segments, for all customer lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Define the best practices on messaging, send time and identify which are the communication channels would work best.
- Ensure that the right data is collected at the start and through users’ journey by working with the project, product development and data architecture solutions teams.
- Analyse campaign performances and be able to translate them into clear and actionable recommendations.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Experience in managing CRM/CLM systems.
- A good understanding in customer and behavioural segmentation
- Have keen interest in livestreaming, videos and music content
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, data driven, problem solver and meticulous
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Agile, adaptive, communicative and a team player.
- Creative, resourceful and results-oriented
- Able to work independently
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil), reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week. Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services. Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels. Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. Mediacorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region’s fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.