Health Outcomes Manager
Working with a global leader in the healthcare and life science sectors, you will be joining an organisation with a rich history, and a company constantly evolving. Where science and technology is at the forefront, this organisation takes pride in making a difference in millions of lives every day. Within its Healthcare portfolio, this organisation aims to design the future of healthcare and help create, improve and prolong life.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for someone to fulfil a pivotal position within the business. As Health Outcomes Manager, your remit will be to lead and project manage the reimbursement submissions processes. Working with industry bodies, you will also be working closely with and reporting to the Director Market Access & Government Affairs. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the front end of strategy, really making a difference, by expanding access to patients and creating better health outcomes.
- Write submissions with a clinical narrative
- Assist in the post submission negotiation process and documentation
- Working collaboratively with consultants on the development of their respective remits (e.g. economic modelling, involvement in submission strategy development, and capacity to initiate discussions with region and global stakeholders on strategy and pricing approvals)
- Provide quality advice on product strategy through product lifecycle on all reimbursement matters to colleagues in the medical, sales & marketing departments
- Develop relationships with key contacts within the Department of Health and PHARMAC
Who you are:
- Tertiary qualified in Pharmacy, Health Economics or related Science
- Demonstrated experience in either health economics or government relations specialist experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Fertility, Neurology, MBS/MSAC (Fertility) would be ideal
This is a prime opportunity for someone to make a significant impact in a global organisation in a short time frame! Bring your passion for changing lives and a strategic mind-set to help this organisation at a key crossroad in its journey!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.