Experienced accounting clerk to work in accounts payable and in payroll to process payments to vendors and payroll for employees.
- Ensure that all accounts payable invoices are processed timely.
- Print vendor checks weekly
- Work with Leasing and Property Manager to make sure all tenant security deposit refund checks processed accurately and timely
- Make sure all the mortgages and utilities accounts are paid on time
- Keep appropriate accounts payable records (W-9’s, vendor files, etc)
- Issue 1099’s yearly
- Check accuracy of time cards
- Process weekly payroll for all employees
- Ensure all payroll records are maintained
- Prepare additional reports, analysis & tasks as required by senior management
Working Conditions/Physical Demand: Business Office Environment with phone and computer use
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience with accounts payable and payroll
- Excellent accounting software user
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply