Global Talent Acquisition Manager
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments. As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes beloved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Mud House, Jam Shed and many more. We are one of the largest wine producers in the world – we’ve been around since 1836, and our portfolio has won nearly 9,000 international wine show awards in the last decade.
About the role
The driving force behind our business is our people – we have over 1,500 staff across Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and the Americas, and every one of us is passionate about making the ordinary extraordinary through our amazing wines.
We are now recruiting for a Global Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People and Communications team. This is a strategic role, responsible for moving our Talent Acquisition function forward and delivering excellence through the wider HR team. The role has one direct report (the Talent Acquisition Specialist).
You will be based in our beautiful Sydney offices, with flexibility to work from home.
This role is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage our talent acquisition transformation project, instilling best practice processes in the way we recruit
- Support hiring managers with hands-on recruitment for senior or hard-to-fill roles
- Drive a positive candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the lifecycle of the recruitment process
- Lead and develop the Talent Acquisition Specialist within your team
- Build key metrics to measure the success of the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Investigate and implement methods for talent pooling, our employee referral program, scholarships, internships, and graduate programs.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in end-to-end recruitment (preferably internal), with global experience
- Proven people leadership and project leadership skills
- A strategic mindset and the desire to move the needle on talent acquisition delivery results
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various functions and roles within organisations
- The willingness to work across time zones (predominantly Australia and the UK)
- Proactivity, excellent organisational skills and a passion for wine!
What you can expect:
A base salary of AUD $140,000 to $160,000 (dependent on experience), plus superannuation, and…
An annual wine allowance, on top of your salary!
You heard right – you’ll get money to spend on our amazing wines, as well as a fantastic range of benefits including a gym subsidy and employee assistance program. Plus a whole host of career opportunities across the world. And wine. Oh, also – wine.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.