Global Sales Consultant – Fashion Industry
A golden opportunity has arisen for an extraordinary sales consultant to join a rapidly growing print design studio that is globally recognised for their inventive updates on classic designs, feminine florals and bohemian prints – never failing to delight designers and buyers alike.
Do you dream of:
- Travelling the world – and often?
- Working within the fashion industry?
- Realising your growth potential on a personal and professional level?
- Working within a business where you are set up for success and your input is truly valued?
- Being rewarded for that value with a generous salary, allowances and bonus structure?
This is your chance to make those dreams a reality.
This Company has spent the last 15 years solidifying their reputation in the fashion industry by producing widely recognised, distinctive prints. Keeping ahead of global trends, they draw inspiration from our idyllic Australian lifestyle; creating stand out pieces for fashion brands and retailers alike – from Department Store to High End.
As a result they have enjoyed sustained growth, and now require a global Sales Ambassador to join their team of creative minds.
The successful candidate will travel the world with expenses covered. Not only that, they will be empowered to create new opportunities and develop their career to achieve a strong sense of personal and professional fulfilment – whilst receiving a great remuneration package with OTE averaging $75K+.
Want more? There are multiple perks and benefits – including an impressive annual clothing allowance to travel the world in style!
They will also enjoy a brilliant culture and phenomenal team dynamic.
Does this sound like you?
- Your presentation is impeccable – you pride yourself on always being on point and in print!
- You genuinely care about people and love connection
- You have a passion for fashion and an eye for detail
- Prioritisation and planning are second nature to you
- You keep your cool, and bounce back quickly from setbacks ready to face the world
- You’re passionate about your contribution at work
- You’re flexible with working hours to accommodate varying global time zones
- Fit – you will be required to carry a 25kg (approx) suitcase when travelling!
- You want to be part of a family at work
- You “bring it” every day
- You are tech savvy – easily adapting to new systems
- You have a full drivers licence (willing to take on the crazy streets of LA) and an unrestricted passport – this is non negotiable.
Do you also have a proven background in:
- Consultative sales
- The ability to juggle conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Any prior experience in the fashion or textiles industry is an added advantage.
You are one of the ‘faces’ of the studio, representing the Company on a global stage and will need to look the part. A strong emotional intelligence and cultural awareness will be imperative to your success whilst you:
- Attend international trade exhibitions
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Create and source new opportunities
- Adjust your sales approach to your target audience
- Showcase your charisma – engaging clients with your down-to-earth Australian charm.
When travel is not required, the successful candidate will be based at the company’s Brookvale office and generally work between the hours of 8:30 am-5:30 pm.
About the Company
Travel has always been close to the heart of their team, with visual inspiration drawn from far-flung places and diverse cultures playing a significant role in many collections.
This global mindset – combined with a rigorous approach to trend forecasting – sees the studio continuously produce much-loved designs, which have gained an ardent base of local and international clients, requiring a team in three continents around the world.
They are honoured to represent the Australian culture as a whole, and take great pride in collaborating with industry leaders to assist charities with causes affecting the greater community.
Are you ready to walk the runway?
This truly is a rare opportunity with a purpose-led company, with real opportunity for career progression on offer.
This team loves what they do and if you are the person described above they would love to hear from you.
Apply today! And tell us in your cover letter, why you are the right fit for this role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.