MADEC Australia is a labour hire provider of choice for a growing client base of both small and large employers in a range of industries. With over 3000 people currently in on-hire assignments across Australia, we are looking for skilled and motivated people to fill work assignments for our valued clients. We have a great opportunity with our client for a Receptionist / Administration Assistant to work in the office of a farming business. This position is casual however offers full time hours for the successful candidate.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in reception
- Minimum of 1 year admin and data entry experience is a must
- Finance administration experience would be highly desired
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The successful candidate must be double vaccinated for COVID-19
Tasks & responsibilities
- First point of contact for staff at reception window
- Answering phones/transferring calls internally
- Assisting with general enquiries at reception
- General office admin such as stationary ordering and office mail distribution
- General ad hoc tasks from the accounting team
- Managing 3 group inboxes
- Maintaining the filing systems in the office for all invoices
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.