The Fraud Investigator will be responsible for conducting investigations of fraud and financial abuse, occurring within the company. Additionally, the person will be responsible for preparing reports, communicating findings to senior management, human resources, ethics and legal, and recommending corrective action relating to internal control failures. This role will report to the Head of Global Audit and Risk Management, Americas.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate prior investigation experience and skills, including the ability to develop an investigation approach/strategy, effectively interview employees associated with an investigation, obtain and analyze evidence, draw relevant conclusions, and recommend control enhancements.
- Prepare clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports and memorandum in a timely manner.
- Identify, obtain and analyze financial, operational and other data relevant to the investigation of allegations of misconduct and the assessment of enterprise risks.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document investigations performed with supporting evidence for all forensic findings.
- Interface with various levels of the organization, including Senior Management, as well as outside Legal counsel, and law enforcement.
- Intake of confidential complaints and whistleblower reports, including initial witness interviews; risk diagnoses; and memorialization of necessary date, topic, and personnel information in a clear, organized, up-to-date manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete cases/projects in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Case management, updating, and maintaining databases and tracking sheets chronicling open investigations, updates, and next steps; labeling and storing documents, data, and other materials obtained during investigations; and scheduling and planning witness interviews.
- Data analytics, including identifying, requesting, obtaining, reviewing, analyzing, and describing complex financial and operational data; identifying patterns, anomalies, and “red flags;” and creating powerful visuals and graphics for reports and presentations.
- Interim and final reporting, including drafting and editing final, weekly, and as-needed briefing documents for supervisors and stakeholders; clearly, concisely, and accurately distilling complex facts and findings for internal and external audiences.
- Work flexibly both as an independent contributor and within teams, filling roles as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in Investigations and forensic experience is mandatory
- Experience in developing risk and fraud risk assessments
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present forensic findings in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience with third-party investigation tools preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize, summarize and communicate important data
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive collaboration
- Exceptional word processing skills (e.g., MS Word), including the ability to quickly and accurately record real-time written notes of interviewer questions and witness comments.
- Excellent discretion, respect for confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Strong spreadsheet and data analysis skills (e.g., MS Excel). Must be able to create and utilize Pivot Tables to quickly summarize multi-pronged data sets.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred (written and oral).
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.