Position Summary: Performs administrative and business tasks for the program/department, in addition to general clerical office duties.
- Answers and screens telephone calls; provides basic information to callers and routes calls to appropriate staff.
- Receives incoming mail and routes to appropriate staff.Prepares outgoing mail and ensures proper delivery.
- Maintains inventory and orders office supplies as needed. Works with Facilities Management Department to ensure that proper inventory control and ordering protocols are followed.
- Maintains departmental filing systems.Files correspondence and other records.
- Maintains and updates client mailing list; creates labels and facilitates mailings to clients and others.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly service summary and statistical reports, and other required documentation, according to departmental standards.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate staff member.
- Assists with Department/Division with submission of check requests and invoices, including staff reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed material, scans documents and transmits faxes related to department activities.
- Assists with data entry in electronic client record keeping system.
- Prepares confidential reports, correspondence and other materials for Department/Division director.
- Assists with coordination of client transportation to social programs and events.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in use of office machines and Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.