Escrow Client Account Officer
As one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, Citi can serve as a neutral third-party Escrow and Depository Agent to receive, safeguard, service and disburse cash, securities and physical documents. Citi Private Bank offers integrated and flexible escrow service solutions with global execution capabilities. Through an experienced and dedicated Private Bank escrow team, Citi can facilitate a broad range of transactions in escrow, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Litigation and Settlement, and Restructuring.
The Escrow Client Account Officer is an experienced professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family and interprets factual information. Requires attention to detail and time management skills when dealing with a high volume of work requests. Typically deals with variable process timelines with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless escrow onboarding experience for our clients. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations by constantly innovating to improve the onboarding processes.
- Onboard new escrows by completing client risk profiles and process relationship updates using Citi onboarding applications
- Partners with business partners to ensure appropriate KYC has been collected in order to facilitate escrow account opening requests in a timely manner
- Liaise with downstream partners until requests are completed and maintain constant communication with escrow product and development team partners
- Ensure all KYC documentation received is current, accurate and complete.
- Partner with Know Your Client (KYC) Teams, the Account Opening division, and other product partners to ensure expedient, efficient and seamless processing
- Provide the highest level of customer service and teamwork to Banking teams and other internal partners
- Continuously innovate by analyzing our onboarding processes and systems to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience with KYC maker-checker processes
- Escrow onboarding and operational experience preferred but not required
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to improve existing processes Extremely detail oriented Excellent team player Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Client Onboarding
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.