- 5 Days Work Week
- Work-Life Balance
- Convenient Location
- Planning, executing, and managing school programmes
- Preparation of various reports/information and attending meetings (as necessary)
- Oversee work done by Academic Coordinators & collate all relevant reports (eg: End of the term)
- Plan & Finalise Timetable with tutors & stakeholders (sales, BD, etc) for all school programmes
- Responsible for all matters concerning relevant professional bodies (apply / renewal of status)
- Responsible to collate and report on all criteria as per relevant professional bodies (pass rates, feedback, improvement plans, etc)
- Creation of courses ID / intake ID / modules on CANVAS & granting access to tutors/students
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (sales, BD, QA, marketing) for the school matters including course structure, timetable, packages, websites, etc
- Liaise with external stakeholders (vendors) & process payments (PO)
- Liaise with adjunct tutors/markers & process claims (claim form, invoice, PO)
- Work closely with Admissions and Business Development/Sales teams on students’ enrolment
- Plan respective materials submission deadlines by tutors & ensure all materials in order prior to commencement
- Responsible to plan/liaise with sales / BD and arrange with vendors for the printing of materials
- Handle all matters regarding student orientation and updating student handbook
- Contribute to the relevant policies and procedures and ensure implementation of policies & procedures within the School
- Handle student transfer/withdrawal/refund cases
- Issuing of study certificates/testimonial/cert of attendance
- Any other duties, projects, and assignments assigned by the HOS/DOS.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a related field is required
- Work experience in PEI will be an added advantage
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and multi-tasking.
- Highly organized and meticulous with strong administrative and IT skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills (English and Bilingual)
- Immediate availability will be an added advantage
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.