FORENSIC PLANNING SPECIALIST
The Forensic Audit Specialist will provide resolution on problematic and complex programme-related issues such
as Contractor Baseline review, assessment of major delay and disruption claims associated to contract
suspension and termination; candidate is expected to provide specialist expert planning and delay advice as well as advice on Alternative Dispute Resolution & Litigation.
- Minimum of 20 years post graduate experience in construction industry with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, infrastructural and building related experience;
- Demonstrated a excellent track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects;
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and MS Office
- Sound knowledge of planning and scheduling of roads and infrastructure projects;
- Sound knowledge of different contract forms (e.g. FIDIC)
- A comprehensive, well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the SCL and application of the various delay methodologies;
- Good experience of construction technology and on-site activities;
- Analytical and detail-oriented with good problem solving skills;
- The ability to write complex reports in simplistic format;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Worked in the capacity of Forensic Planning Specialist / Manager within a Professional, Consultancy or
- Client Organization (Contracting background may also be considered)
- Proven track record of Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis on major projects;
- Minimum working experience of 5 years in GCC Countries is preferable especially in Qatar;
- Highly motivated self-driven with excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Locally available in Doha and can start immediately.
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry General Engineering Consultancy Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Consulting Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 20 Residence Location Qatar Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 40 Max: 55
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.