Staff Housing Team Leader
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Staff Housing Team Leader
Responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and also responsible for the short and long-term planning of the F&B controlling and pricing aspects.
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai’s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel’s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Checks all common areas of the accommodation including fixtures and equipment
– Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is maintained at all times especially in the common areas
– Ensure that maintenance requests with regards to any repair and maintenance requirements in the accommodation are being logged in and assists in follow-ups are on pending maintenance requests
– Prepare/ set-up room for new associate arriving
– Ensure accommodation of the new associate is in hygienic and good condition
– Maintain an inventory/count of all linens (new or recycled) for the colleagues
– Maintain the furniture store of the accommodation
– Report any complaint from the associates regarding the accommodation to the Director of Talent & Culture without delay
– Monitor the furniture, fixture equipment or FF&E in the accommodation to ensure that all are being use according to its purpose
– Assists in maintaining an organized and clean office and store rooms
– Checks all dirty linens from leavers and separate those of reusable condition and send them for washing
– Assists in the inventory of all items being kept in the store
– Ensure that all items being kept in the store rooms are wrapped, labelled and grouped together properly
– Perform all duties and responsibilities in allotted period of time on the inspection schedule.
– Reports malfunction of any equipment, damage on the building or any breakage in the Associate Housing’s furniture/fixtures
– Help monitor the Rules and Regulations of the Associate’s housing and report any violation to the Director of Talent & Culture
– Ensure that all the preventive maintenance, are reported to the Director of Talent & Culture for completion/recording and participate and help in the preparation of all recreational and social events at the employee housing facility and/or hotel/outside hotel.
– Adopt and maintain friendly manner with all the T&C team and assists in implementing housing rules and policies
– Maintains proper filing of documents related to housing activities
– Perform any other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Director of Talent & Culture
Your experience and skills include:
– Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
– Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
– Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
– Fluency in English is compulsory.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.