Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client is one of the well-known Entertainment companies Based in Bahrain, they are currently looking to hire a Sales Manager to join their team.
The position holder is responsible to source, negotiate and secure sponsorship partners and “Naming Right” agreements with local and international businesses for the company and is also responsible in achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Work closely with the company Chief Executive Officer to identify commercial opportunities.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company revenue streams though commercial partners.
• Identify branding and visibility locations across the company which can be included in the sales deck.
• Price the company assets that can be offered in return for sponsorships.
• Identify key potential partners for “Naming Right” agreements and sponsorships.
• Manage all aspects of the agreed sponsorship and Naming Right agreements.
• Ensure that all the company obligations are being delivered to the partner and are receiving all obligations in return.
• Identify “added value” opportunities that can be offered to new and existing partners.
• Work closely with the Marketing and PR Managers to produce artwork and visibility requirements of the sponsor.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that all sponsorship visibility is not damaged or removed during the length of the agreement.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new venues and competition status.
• Implement local sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Liaise with Marketing Manager, to ensure that the sales opportunities are visible in all Al Dana Amphitheatre social media platforms.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Marketing.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
• Have a detailed knowledge of local and international businesses with contacts that can be used to secure sponsorship and Naming Right partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English & Arabic) and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.