Financial Crimes Associate
Nomura is a pre-eminent global investment bank. Armed with a powerful balance sheet, we offer unrivalled asset-raising capabilities, advisory, research, sales and trading services tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients. Nomura has a proven record of delivering value for our clients.
Our pioneering spirit creates new and differentiated solutions, with the reassurance that they are underpinned by a global intelligence network, knowledge and depth of experience in the financial markets.
Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in New York, Hong Kong and London, we have offices in over 30 countries and employ more than 28,000 people worldwide.
The Nomura Americas Financial Crime team is responsible for coordinating the Firm’s anti-money laundering, sanctions, and anti-bribery and anti-corruption programs.
- Review, assess, and resolve customer surveillance related to financial crime; escalate findings to manager when appropriate; document findings through clear and concise narratives.
- Perform AML/CDD/EDD screenings and searches using open source, and vendor tools.
- Communicate with financial crimes and Compliance colleagues, 1st line/front office, and Operations concerning customer diligence matters, including adverse information relating to customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all policy and procedure deadlines lines are met; independently manage workflow and caseload.
- Keep up to date on industry developments through regular participation in related forums and training.
- Participate in global Compliance initiatives, working closely with counterparts in London, Singapore, and Tokyo.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Strong Kknowledge of BSA/USA Patriot Act, OFAC sanctions, and FCPA.
- At least 1-3 years applicable experience (e.g., broker-dealer, regulator, or bank).
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills.
- CAMS a plus.
- Practical broker dealer and capital markets knowledge, preferably in Operations or Compliance.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.