Eco Recyclers Pty Ltd
Financial Managers & Controllers
EcoGroup is a team of 45 people with passion for innovation and sustainability; is vertically integrated and engaged in four strategic activities:
- specialist domestic and commercial demolition and excavation
- construction and demolition materials recycling
- recycled bricks and pavers, mulch, timber briquettes; and
- crushed brick production.
EcoGroup has achieved a reputation for leading the circular economy by developing and implementing resource recovery solutions and working closely with our partners to reduce landfill and support a more sustainable future.
We continue to grow rapidly and we are seeking a motivated and experienced Finance Manager to drive business success.
To be successful in the role you will need to enjoy operating at both a strategic and hands on level and you can expect lots of variety – no two days are the same!
Based in Clayton and reporting to the Managing Director the role will oversee the provision of accounting for the entire business providing a broad range of financial reporting duties within our rapidly growing portfolio of companies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Managing Director and Management Team to contribute to the establishment, development and on-going monitoring of the strategic plan;
- Managing the internal controls for finance and operations
- Completing compliance activities e.g. profit and loss, general ledger, divisional accounting, BAS/GST, end of month and end of year reconciliations;
- Liaise with business units to analyse, interrogate and report on major projects and total business unit profitability and cash flow performance. Key issues will be highlighted for management attention;
- Develop financial models to support project tender feasibility, project profitability and performance analysis;
- Assist in financial onboarding of newly established companies;
- Assist with financial analysis to assess major capital expenditure requests;
- Ensure that there are adequate systems and procedures in place in respect to internal accounting controls;
- Promote and drive continuous improvement projects, including maintaining the integrity of data from the existing accounting software and ERP and reviewing, improving and streamlining accounting processes where possible;
- Finalise and present monthly management reporting as well as regular reporting on margins, profits, cash flow and financial results;
- Oversee and support the Finance Team
- KPI setting, implementation and day to day management of the Finance/Admin teams with a focus on business partnering;
- Work closely with external stakeholders to meet regulatory requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification with a completed CPA or CA
- Super impressive tech savvy skills, be forward thinking and innovative with outstanding excel skills.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a variety of Finance functions with a focus on: management accounting, business and financial modelling, statutory financial reporting,
- Ownership of month end activities and business analysis to drive financial performance.
- Strong business acumen (e.g. budget management, earned value, contracts)
- Outstanding communication (written and spoken) and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills and excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage a team.
- An engaging, approachable and down to earth personality
- Experience at facilitating workshops
- A hands on approach, be proactive and are self-motivated
- A real “Can do “attitude and enjoy being accountable
In choosing to join EcoGroup, you’ll become part of a culture that seeks continuous improvement, encourages teamwork and open and honest communication
This is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a role that has lots of variety. Remuneration commensurate with role and experience.
To apply, please provide your CV and a covering letter outlining why your skills and experience meet the requirements of this role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.