- This opening is for a Finance Analyst II. In this role you would Compile and analyze financial information for the company.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of financial or data analysis experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview, Peoplesoft, OneStream preferred.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.