Full Job Description
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 17,000 trained professionals
- 350+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Scope of Position:
Manage account payables; ensure that suppliers are timely and consistently paid and follow-up accounting statements.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book vendor invoices prior to their due date
- Match amounts in proprietary A/P system to vendor invoices prior to payment
- Prepare and issue schedules of payments
- Update vendor statements timely
- Reconcile and resolve problem invoices within 15 days
- Build key relationships with vendors in order to quickly resolve invoice issues
- File invoices, statements and any accounting related documents when necessary
- Distribute mail twice daily
- Support Accounting Department with miscellaneous projects and assignments
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
- Accounting degree required
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Proven analytical skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Fluent in English.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.