Benefits Specialist for Community Guardianship Program
Job Summary: Assess, apply for, and ensure clients receive the maximum allowable benefits as well as liaison with all appropriate city, state, and federal agencies on behalf of the program.
1. Contact all income sources for new clients (i.e. social security, pensions, SSI, VA) and submit applications necessary to collect income.
2. Follow up on collections and resolve collection problems.
3. Obtain copies of marriage certificates, death certificates or any other documentation required for benefits.
4. Prepare and coordinate applications for entitlements, such as Medicaid and Home Care benefits, Food Stamps, SSI, and HEAP.
5. Ensure all activity done on behalf of clients are recorded in the appropriate client files.
6. Perform other duties as needed or requested.
Selfhelp complies with all Federal, State and Local laws in regards to wages.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.