Expert – Capability Development
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
As an Expert, Capability Development, you will work closely with senior leadership to support the design and implementation of the organisation’s learning and development activities.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Manage the design, development, and delivery of capability programmes, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they are aligned with the organisation’s strategic priorities.
* Support and monitor programme delivery, collecting feedback from participants and proposing recommendations for programme improvement.
* Develop and implement performance tracking system to systematically analyse training needs, to drive workforce planning, and track the results of implementation.
* Maintain and develop knowledge and expertise in relevant capabilities development fields.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the evolution of a hugely successful organisation.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in HR, statistics, or data related fields with 6 – 10 years overall experience
* Experience of developing and implementing organisational development initiatives
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders
* Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply