AP / AR Specialist
Full Job Description
In this role, you will be required to cover all aspects of Accounts Payable and Receivable as below.
- Add new vendors in the system as per supporting documents.
- Matching, batching, and coding of invoices and enter in the system.
- Research and resolve documentation errors/omissions.
- Monthly reconcile bank and credit cards statements in system.
- Check factory documents for payment.
- Communicating with local and international vendors.
- Help to prepare and submit Quarterly Royalty payments to brands.
- Support to “Controller” as required for any assignment.
- Invoicing the customers/Cash Receipts/Cash Posting/Deposits.
- Customer Aging/Balance Reviews – Extensive follow up and organization on this function.
- Chargebacks reconciliation and collection.
- New Customer onboarding.
- Making Order adjustments.
- Following up the warehouses for BOLs and shortage.
- E mail or mail customers for missing invoices.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply