AP / AR Specialist
Full Job Description
In this role, you will be required to cover all aspects of Accounts Payable and Receivable as below.
- Add new vendors in the system as per supporting documents.
- Matching, batching, and coding of invoices and enter in the system.
- Research and resolve documentation errors/omissions.
- Monthly reconcile bank and credit cards statements in system.
- Check factory documents for payment.
- Communicating with local and international vendors.
- Help to prepare and submit Quarterly Royalty payments to brands.
- Support to “Controller” as required for any assignment.
- Invoicing the customers/Cash Receipts/Cash Posting/Deposits.
- Customer Aging/Balance Reviews – Extensive follow up and organization on this function.
- Chargebacks reconciliation and collection.
- New Customer onboarding.
- Making Order adjustments.
- Following up the warehouses for BOLs and shortage.
- E mail or mail customers for missing invoices.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.