Gorey Electrical Service provides quality electrical and communication services to Perth’s southern suburbs. Family owned and operated, we are currently celebrating our 50th anniversary, with the business having grown significantly over the years. Our reputation for great customer service, high-quality project delivery, and skilled maintenance services is a source of great pride, which we aim to maintain.
With long-term clients in the Government, Education, Aged Care, Private, and Residential sectors, we provide commercial, industrial, and residential installations, attend to breakdowns, fault finding, repairs, and scheduled maintenance.
We are seeking an experienced A-Grade Electrician for a full-time position in our Service Department working with established clients.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Current A-Grade Electrical Workers licence.
- Current WA driver’s licence – endorsed for manual car.
- Current White/Blue Card.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Strong organisation and computer skills.
- A current National Police Clearance Certificate.
- A complete Tool Kit to carry out all electrical works.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- An enthusiastic team member.
- Fault finding experience is preferable.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General electrical installations and maintenance work.
- Emergency and Exit Light testing.
- RCD testing.
- Testing and Tagging.
- Liaising with clients to meet customer needs.
- Handling customer enquiries and providing quotations for service repairs.
- Managing procurement, as required.
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, company vehicle, tablet, uniform, ongoing training and support, autonomy, and the opportunity to work in a friendly, team-based and family environment.
Please note, only successful applicants will be notified. All CVs will be kept strictly confidential.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.