Electrical Project Engineer
- Coordinate major projects from order to delivery at customer site
- Establish a project plan in compliance
- Monitor the scheduling, process and delivery time of the production process.
- Confers with managers, customers and others to discuss the project status and to modify contract schedules on time when necessary.
- Reviews contracts to determine what documentation is required for each phase of the project.
- Manage an on time and accurate variation order in coordination with the responsible Account/Sales Manager and Field Application Engineer and the MDSC team for final approval.
- Carry out a contract review prior to acceptance of the order
- Manage completion of the project deliverables, including placing order for all materials, delivery of commissioning and installation services, progressing of PO, completion of documents, shipping requirements and invoicing
- Checking drawings and technical specifications, ensure complete order files
- Coordinate with Service & Installation for commissioning and services, with purchasing to ensure on time delivery of material, with manufacturing to ensure production in compliance with scheduled timelines, with finance to ensure on time invoicing in accordance with agreed prices and margins.
- Continues inform customer about the status of production, make sure that changes in time schedules (delivery times) or prices are communicated and adjusted on time when necessary.
- Minimum Degree of Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or engineering environment.
- Computer literacy.
Interested candidates may submit resume to [email protected] We regret to inform only shortlisted candidate will be notified.Telegram me for more opportunity By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us in collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers to their consideration.Talentvis Singapore Pte Ltd (Reg No: 200209512Z) (EA License: 04C3537)
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Electrical, Electronics
Our careers are not an endeavour we undertake on our own. As a leading Singapore recruitment agency with offices growing across Asia Pacific, we believe in being your partners rather than mere recruiters. At Talentvis, we see things from your perspective to join you to the right people and company. The truth is that creating a fulfilling career is no mean feat, so we support with regular insights and tailored advice to help you achieve your dreams. With our expertise in recruiting for over ten industries, Talentvis bridges you to opportunities and networks beyond. If you are a talented individual looking to grow professionally, come speak with us. We are present in over ten industries such as Banking & Finance, Logistics, Retail, Information Technology and offer permanent, contract and temporary positions in these verticals. We are constantly growing as a company. If you are keen to challenge yourself and understand our commitment to develop our people, you may find out about life at Talentvis and our available openings
Additional Company Information
Registration No.200209512ZEA No.04C3537Company Size51 – 200 EmployeesIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.