Document Production Coordinator
Full Job Description
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Document Production Coordinator to join our dynamic team in a remote capacity.
About Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins is a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
About the role
As a Document Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating department workflow. Other key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out all activities related to management of the flow of work through the department, including but not limited to coordinating the processing and distribution of all document requests coming into the GloDOCS center and clarifying such requests for Analysts, Specialists, Proofreaders, and temporary staff as needed. Managing emails received in the GloDOCS mailbox and moves requests to appropriate Outlook folders
- Estimating job duration and difficulty, and negotiating deadlines for projects to assure that agreed-upon deadlines are achievable
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of assignments and responding to inquiries from customers
- Creating, revising, formatting, and maintaining document files at an advanced level in “core applications” such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Communicating with GloDOCS staff to ensure that they are on track to meet their deadlines
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Display the ability to understand intricacies of documents and work requests, and leverage that ability into accurate estimation of job duration
- Possess strong knowledge of applications typically used in a legal word processing environment, such as MS Office Suite, Acrobat, Interwoven, Abbyy Finereader, OmniPage, Visio, and other software and hardware necessary to handle tasks that comprise nearly all of the department’s workload
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Microsoft certifications in Word Expert, Excel Core and PowerPoint
- A minimum of four (4) years related experience working as a Document Support or Word Processing Coordinator or Lead Operator at a professional services organization is desired
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, pro bono work and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world’s leading law firms. Our lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
Latham & Watkins is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.