Full Job Description
Overview:The Records Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team working at a site’s records department. Responsible for overseeing the storage, backup, maintenance, reproduction, protection, and disposition of all records.Responsibilities:
- Work with Records Team to ensure smooth operation in locating, compiling, gathering and issuing requested records and information within established time frames
- Process information, sort, classify and code material for integration into systemsRetrieve/reference information for users
- Coordinate information creation, receipt, storage, retrieval and disposition; Shift files to provide needed space.
- Act as contact for all on-site and off-site record activities in the absence of Manager. Lead special project teams as assigned. Work with vendors as needed
- Work closely with client to evaluate research and recommend solutions to records-related issues and problems; Maintain logs of all work submitted and completed using a date-time stamper, including service logs
- Administer training programs for user departments to ensure standardization of systems and their effective use; Work with file-tracking technology
- Responsible for opening and closing the Records Center. Keeps the center neat and professional looking
- Assist the Site Manager with processing of monthly bills. Review logs and other paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges. Run reports in Word, Excel or CBPS Max as needed
- Prepare outgoing items for disposal in a secured fashion
College education preferred
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in a records management setting with a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude & appearance are a must. Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines
- Excellent Word and Excel reporting skills
- Excellent skills in terms of using file tracking technology
- Physical activity required including frequent bending, reaching, lifting and standing
- May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.