Digital Marketing Coordinator
Founded in 2011, Charlies Interiors create luxurious residential homes featuring fully furnished and curated designer interiors. Our signature design concepts embody unique, bespoke interiors with internationally sourced artisan furnishings and homewares.
Our retail and ecommerce division Shop Charlies Interiors is the lifestyle expression of the brand, presenting an exciting range of homewares, fashion and gifts online at shopcharliesinteriors.com and in store at our retail boutique located at Maroubra Beach.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator & Content Creator, you will create engaging digital content across our four growing and successful companies: Charlies Interiors, Shop Charlie’s Interiors, Attunga Group, and Puch Construction & Building.
Working alongside the creative team, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Develop, coordinate and implement digital marketing projects & campaigns.
- Content ideation, creation, and management across social media platforms
- Maintain and evaluate the monthly content calendar of social posts
- Creative storytelling to drive engagement and content
- Filming and editing video content for various channels including social media, communications, digital marketing, engagement, EDM’s, website
- Digital Photography and photo editing using Adobe Photoshop
- Creating social and digital content plans to maximise opportunities
- Understanding our core audiences to effectively influence
- Working with influencers and brand advocates to build company awareness and followers
- Positively reinforce company’s positioning in market
- General digital support across the creative team
- At least 4-5 years’ experience creating visual and written digital content
- At least 4-5 years’ experience managing social media to brand guidelines
- Relevant industry experience – transferrable skills (Digital Marketing)
- Tertiary marketing education in Marketing, Communications or Digital Design and Graphics
- Demonstrated ability to create formalised digital content plans and social media campaigns
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape – eCommerce, Social Media, Email marketing
- Ability to use data and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Creative, organised, attention to detail, adaptable
- Excellent communication, copywriting, and proofing skills
Across the company we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Opportunity to join a secure growing business
- Training & development opportunities
- Health and well-being initiatives, including opportunities to socialise, free weekly group personal training sessions, healthy snacks
- Designer office space with free parking
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Our unwavering commitment to our people is our absolute focus in fostering a professional and dynamic working environment with long term career development opportunities.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.