Deals MERC – Resourcing & Deployment – Associate
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Resourcing Officers will support the Industry Groups and client teams. You will play an important role in supporting the implementation and delivery of Resource Management (RM) Services to ensure operational excellence. You will work with the Business and others in the RM and wider support functions to support the firm strategy around agility and mobility of our people and support the firm’s people agenda e.g. Talent Management and skills development. This is a people focused role founded on effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
– Plan, coordinate and implement RM (workforce planning / deployment / talent management) activity to support the overall business objectives and RM strategy
– Make sure the business needs are delivered in an efficient manner at all times by optimising allocation of work and deployment of staff to maximise profitability in conjunction with personal development plans and individuals’ wellbeing
– Gather information on staff career planning/goals, strengths, areas of opportunity to aid in allocating the right staff to the right client at the right time (via Partners and Managers coaches)
– Resolutions of unassigned clients and reallocations for new joiners/leavers
– Collaboration and teaming with other RM professionals including; focus on continuous improvement, sharing of best practices and liaising with other lines of service on borrowing/lending, staff secondments, etc.
– Analyze standard productivity reports and provide recommendations on the appropriate action plan or activities required (e.g. workload balancing, improvement of utilization, etc.)
– Analyze business needs and staff requests to establish new career paths as required; developing ongoing approaches to easily match staff interests with firm needs
– Demonstrate good knowledge of the Business and be proactive in relation to the supply and demand challenges of the Business i.e. busy periods, recurring business, etc
– Produce Management Information (MI) for RM function and client needs, e.g. graphs, analytical data, trends. Review and analyse the MI and reports highlighting BU trends and any risks/exceptions
– Be prepared to challenge the BU protocols if impacting resourcing i.e. completion of timesheets, accuracy of codes, etc
– Establish effective relationships and become known as a reference point within RM. Engage with the Engagement Managers to understand their priorities.
– Build relationships with other functions such as Human Capital (HC) and Finance and interact from the RM perspective
– Engage and promote the use of key resourcing systems including Talentlink, iPower, Salesforce, to enable effective resourcing
– 1 to 3 years of workforce planning, resourcing, recruitment or project management experience, ideally from within professional services or a corporate environment.
– Experience of prioritisation or conflict resolution, with the ability to manage complex conflicts between numerous parties in a fast changing environment
– Strong relationship & stakeholder management experience; ability to interact with people at all levels and able to influence, challenge and negotiate effectively
– Strong Excel skills (pivots / graphs / data analysis)
– PowerBI knowledge an advantage
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.