Data Entry / Case Filing Specialist
Full Job Description
You will work with a dedicated group of professionals in our Buffalo, NY office and will be responsible for providing data entry and administrative support related to the intake of new cases, including indexing of documents. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking an administrative support position in the legal industry, and who prides himself/herself on professionalism, accuracy, client service, and collaboration.
Named as one of the 50 best nonprofits to work for by the Non-Profit Times, our employees enjoy rewarding careers in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a starting wage rate of $24.90 per hour and a 7.5% incentive opportunity. Our employees also participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, orthodontia, and vision coverage, a student loan repayment program, a 403(b) retirement plan with substantial company match, discounted pet insurance, and generous paid-time-off benefits. Responsibilities:
- Reviews new filings to ensure compliance with minimum filing requirements and organizational policies and accurately inputs filings into case management system.
- Ensures filing documents are appropriately scanned and processed in the case management system.
- Meets and keeps abreast of applicable rules, regulatory compliance requirements and procedures regarding case processing and other work assignments. Complies with established operating procedures, NYS regulations, as well as AAA’s rules and procedures.
- Receives and responds to correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with supervisor to recognize and apply regulatory compliance and makes suggestions to ensure operational efficiency.
- Anticipates and resolves documentation and client service issues and escalates unresolved or complex issues to management.
- Maintains confidentiality and neutrality in the handling of proprietary and customer information.
Education & Experience: Associates degree in business or related discipline; 2 years of relevant experience (e.g. customer service, medical/liability insurance, case administration, or legal environment); or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Communications Abilities: (Verbal) Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; tailors speech to the level and experience of the audience; uses appropriate grammar and choice of words; expresses ideas in a concise, organized manner; maintains eye contact when speaking with others; (Written) Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in writing; tailors written communications to effectively reach an audience; uses graphics and other aids to clarify complex or technical information; spells correctly; writes using concrete, specific language; uses punctuation correctly; writes grammatically.
Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel; high level of accuracy and proficiency in data entry and electronic records management.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.