Medic Oncall by Healthcare Australia is a leading provider of healthcare services and medical workforce solutions that includes sourcing and placing locum doctors into a diverse range of opportunities across Australia and New Zealand. Located in Mornington, we are seeking a Medical Workforce Consultant to join our team.
- Database coordination, inputting data regularly, monitoring incoming emails
- Customer service liaising with our doctors and our clients over the phone, email and App
- Utilise technology (apps, portal, messenger, mail) to ensure timely and accurate information is available to our team
- Work effectively within our small team of consultants to support the team goals
- Full time 38 hours week, work from home one day per week
The skills and experience required:
- Good customer service and administrative experience in an office environment
- Good knowledge of technology solutions including databases, software applications, Microsoft office
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Professional, competent telephone manner
- Knowledge of a hospital or health care environment and advantage
- Flexible and keen to work as part of a team
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.