Customer Service Specialist
Are you looking to make a real difference?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Specialist in our Order Management team to work for our St. Louis, MO facility. This position is a Work From Home position and can be located anywhere in the US to support this team.
Work Schedule: Variable
In this position, you will provide customer assistance in ordering blood and plasma derivatives and transfusion-related products and supplies. Maintain hospital inventory and return blood products within regulatory compliance.
- Receive routine orders for a variety of blood and pharmaceutical products and transfusion-related supplies. Follow appropriate procedures ensuring accurate order entry and order fulfillment. Make follow-up calls if product needs cannot be met as expected.
- Maintain/work with data, tools or computer programs to facilitate management and monitoring of product and service information.
- Provide customer service to clients. Proactively communicate with hospital customers to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain positive and professional communications, both internally as well as externally to provide regular product/service information and follow-up; promote teamwork.
- Assist hospital personnel with inventory alternatives when requested products are unavailable within established guidelines and procedures that assist the customers and the patient.
For those candidates located in Colorado, the salary range for this position is: $14.42 – $19.23
Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in a dynamic, multi-task operational environment preferred.
- Experience in blood or pharmaceutical inventory management/hospital customer relations/logistics is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of customers and staff (paid and volunteer).
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple priorities effectively. Problem solving and analytical skills. Working knowledge of computers.
Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Available to work overtime, other shifts, early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply