Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
6 month temp – potential for perm
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor with a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Leighton Buzzard area on an initial 6 month temporary contract.
The Customer Service Advisor is required to have the following;
- Ideally 2+ years in a customer service role
- Experience in a manufacturing or packaging environment advantageous as would experience in sales support but not essential
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of using electronic order processing system or ERP/MRP systems
- Excellent analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously within set timeframes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, with great attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact effectively and diplomatically with all company personnel under minimum supervision and be responsive to the requirements of department members and other departments with whom interaction is necessary.
- Must be helpful and polite and with a strong team work ethic
- Customer focused, with a pro-active approach towards meeting customer expectations.
The Customer Service Advisor will be required to do the following;
- Sales Order entry and processing in company’s ERP system
- Co-ordination with internal and external sales team and other operational departments to ensure customer expectations are set and achieved.
- To respond promptly and positively to all incoming calls to the customer service department and to manage all necessary outbound contact with customers.
- To manage the entire order process, planning and processing customer orders and being responsible for all customer communication in relation to their orders.
- Reconcile delivery and operational paperwork and filing relating to all customer orders processed.
- Management of all customer concerns and complaints, including but not limited to recording, investigating and responding to all issues raised by the customer and making decisions in relation to corrective and preventative actions.
- Site co-ordination and communication of all customer orders managed and dispatched from remote sites.
- Ensuring all customer information is recorded correctly and customer expectations are set and maintained
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.